What will you do
Currently the environment lacks coherence and consists of many legacy technologies and location specific solutions. Our goal is to redesign the entire Global IT infrastructure to provide a global IT foundation optimized for different types of sites that provides the Viterra business a modern, standardized, reliable, secure and flexible platform for all required IT Services.
Specifically, we are looking for an IT Infrastructure Architect who can help to modernize the global IT Infrastructure by creating a roadmap and helping the organization and projects by implementing this step by step. The IT Infrastructure Architect will play an important role in designing and building the new infrastructure together with other architects, security officers and senior engineers from the IT Operations teams. In this role you will need to shape, motivate, and engage the engineering teams without losing a healthy balance between technical innovation, architecture and core business needs.
You will have a strong voice in all key Architectural decisions, and you are capable of assessing the impact of projects and changes within the existing IT infrastructure and can develop a technical vision in a very dynamic, demanding and growing international environment. You are a team player who demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
For this position, we are looking for someone who:
- Has strong communication skills;
- Is a team player;
- Likes to talk with the business and build and deliver solutions which will help them in their day to day business;
- Gets energy of working in a dynamic and challenging environment;
- Is eager to learn from colleagues from different backgrounds;
- Has a great understanding of stakeholder management;
- Is critical, analytical, proactive and has the ability to solve problems;
- Is eager to develop understanding of the workings of a complex commodity business.
- Bachelor/Master or equivalent in Information Technology or other relevant field;
- Strong personality
- Experienced in business and IT alignment, insight and experience in connecting business objectives with IT alternatives.
- 5+ years of experience as IT Solution Architect including creating High Level and Low Level designs
- Knowledgeable and experienced(5+ years) in a wide range of IT Infrastructure disciplines (Windows, Linux, Security, Networking, Database, Cloud infrastructures, Packaging, Virtualization, VMware, Citrix, Storage, Active Directory, MFA, Exchange, Identity Management, Monitoring, Logging, Automation, Datacenters, Middleware, etc);
- Experience with IT Infrastructure design / administration and complex migrations;
- You have extensive experience in drawing up and elaborating migration scenarios and migration strategies;
- Good documentation and presentation skills and the ability to communicate with various audiences including end users, managers and members of the engineering team;
- Shows initiative and problem solving attitude, pragmatic, analytical, flexible and committed to quality;
- Experience in participating as a ’technical conscience’ and advisor;
- The ability to manage your own work and the work of others;
- Up to date with the latest technological trends and innovations;
- Knowledge and experience with project-based work;
- Proficient in English and Dutch.
|Remote en in Blaak-Rotterdam werken
|Optie tot verlenging:
|Aantal uur per week:
|CV met motivatiebrief op Metis briefpapier
Deel dit bericht