The world-leading, fully integrated agriculture network from VITERRA connects producers and consumers to supply sustainable, traceable and quality-controlled agricultural products. Our business covers the whole supply chain from the farm gate to the consumer. We source commodities such as grains, oilseeds, pulses, rice, sugar and cotton from producers. Using our network of storage facilities, processing plants and transport assets we process, manage and supply these commodities and products to our consumers around the world.” Viterra is a leading integrated producer and marketer of agricultural products, operating in 37 countries worldwide, with activities in the production, refining, processing, storage, transport and marketing of agricultural products. The Viterra Group’s origination and marketing business is built around a network of high-quality assets comprising more than 180 storage facilities, 31 processing facilities and 25 ports. 28,114 USD million revenue, workforce 17.500.
The role is part of our Global IT Headquarters, located in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. We have more than 170 IT employees in Rotterdam, divided over 8 main teams: Operations, Development, Security, Business Intelligence, Centre of Excellence – SAP & Group Reporting, Global Application support, Enterprise Architecture and Project Management Office.
Business Project Manager
The Viterra project approach aims to find a fine balance between being in control and being flexible enough to quickly align with ever changing business requirements. The projects at hand are tool selections and implementations for various business departments. However, since we are an ambitious organization, there are several options for future projects within the various business or IT domains. Mostly these projects are small to medium with a duration of 3-6 months, where it could be the case that you manage multiple projects at the same time.
Guide/coach Project Team members:
Process + Template guidance, promote accuracy, strictness, Incl. Time writing.
The Business Project Manager will be responsible for the following:
Writing project documents as part of our Project portfolio process to ensure that projects are well prepared and documented to allow the Project board to take decisions based on reliable and complete information.
Kennis, kunde, ervaringen
• Hands-on experience with executing medium/large projects in an international corporate environment.
• Seasoned Medior PM with the right mindset/attitude
• Prince 2 practitioner certified, IPMA-C or B;
• Change management skills, be pragmatic and not bureaucratic;
• Experienced in international projects in an environment where you are pro-actively keeping the stakeholders updated concerning accurate planning, budget and risks. These are considered key to be in control;
• Experience in stakeholder management at different levels and an excellent communicator;
• Fluent in English language (spoken and written);
• Fluent in Dutch language (spoken and written) is preferred;
• Strict on process execution, administration, following guidelines, recognize improvements, attention points, Quality Assurance, structure, standardization
• Is an outstanding communicator, charming, knows to how to enable change within international context & different cultures;
• Has a practical ‘can do’ mentality to find the balance between being in control and stay flexible;
• Is technical enough to understand the solution direction, identify dependencies and deliver a realistic timeline to implement the project;
• Is a problem solver, structured, positive, accurate and flexible to manage multiple projects and report to Senior Management;
• Recognizes our 5 core values of safety, entrepreneurialism, simplicity, responsibility and openness;
• You are highly customer-oriented, have a strong sense of responsibility and are empathetic.
|Broker:||Bekend bij Metis Network|
|Werklocatie:||Op afstand en op kantoor op Blaak-Rotterdam (naast treinstation en parkeren onder de Markthallen voor E10 p/d)|
|Opdrachtduur:||24 april – 31 dec 2023 Ca. 8 maanden|
|Optie tot verlenging:||Ja, hoogstwaarschijnlijk. Meeste projecten duren 18 maanden|
|Aantal uur per week:||40 uur|
|Kandidaatstarief: extern||EUR 106|
|CV: Engelstalig||Engelstalig CV op Metis CV Format met motivatiebrief aub|
|Sluitingsdatum:||4 april 2023|