Within the IT Project Organization, the IT Project Manager Infrastructure is in charge of various medium to large IT Infrastructure projects. The current position will have a focus on one or more projects within the IT Infrastructure Foundation. This entails defining and implementing standards, implement new technologies and/or centralizing infrastructure.
The global One Identity and One Messaging projects will be your responsibility.
The first two projects will be One Identity where you will implement the standardized management of our end-user IT identities with close alignment with the Joiner/Mover/Leaver process and you will manage the One Messaging project where we will move our global on premise Exchange environments to Office365 Exchange Online.
• Prince 2 practitioner certified, IPMA-C or B;
• Change management skills, be pragmatic and not bureaucratic;
• Experienced in Infrastructure projects in an international environment where you are pro- actively keeping the stakeholders updated concerning accurate planning, budget and risks;
• Minimal bachelor degree; such as IT or business administration;
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in project management roles;
• Experience in stakeholder management at different levels and an excellent communicator;
• Fluent in English language (spoken and written)
Due to the importance of the projects, multi-departmental (across global regions) stakeholder management is a must. The position of IT Project Manager Infrastructure is located between the various business teams, IT teams, senior management and external parties and plays a vital role to connect and align all of them. Contact and alignment with the EMEA and Regional IT Operations teams and local offices is important in an international context with Rotterdam as the Global head office.
They are looking for a candidate who:
• Has a practical ‘can do’ mentality to find the balance between being in control and stay flexible;
• Is technical enough to understand the solution direction, identify dependencies and deliver a realistic timeline to implement the project;
• Is a problem solver, structured, positive, accurate and flexible to manage multiple projects and report to Senior Management
• Recognizes our 5 core values of safety, entrepreneurialism, simplicity, responsibility and openness;
• Is eager to develop understanding of the workings of a complex commodity business.
• Is highly customer-oriented, have a strong sense of responsibility and are empathetic.
• has good humor!
ORGANIZATION: Viterra is een grote organisatie die wereldwijd handelt in agrarische producten. “Our business covers the whole supply chain from the farm gate to the consumer. We source commodities such as grains, oilseeds, pulses, rice, sugar and cotton from producers. Using our network of storage facilities, processing plants and transport assets we process, manage and supply these commodities and products to our consumers around the world.” Viterra is a leading integrated producer and marketer of agricultural products, operating in 37 countries worldwide, with activities in the production, refining, processing, storage, transport and marketing of agricultural products. The Viterra Group’s origination and marketing business is built around a network of high-quality assets comprising more than 180 storage facilities, 31 processing facilities and 25 ports. 28,114 USD million revenue, workforce 17.500.”
TEAM: This role is part of our Global IT Headquarters, located in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. We have more than 170 IT employees in Rotterdam, divided over 8 main teams: Operations, Development, Security, Business Intelligence, Centre of Excellence – SAP & Group Reporting, Global Application support, Enterprise Architecture and Project Management Office.
|IT Project Manager Infrastructure
|Op afstand en op kantoor op Blaak-Rotterdam (naast treinstation en parkeren onder de Markthallen voor E10 p/d)
|Ca. 6 maanden
|Optie tot verlenging:
|Ja, hoogstwaarschijnlijk meeste projecten duren 1 tot 2 jaar.
|Aantal uur per week:
|36 – 40 uur
|Engelstalig CV op Metis CV Format met motivatiebrief aub
|21 oktober 2021